Innovation Opportunities in Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage
Explore the key technologies, organizations, and unmet needs related to carbon capture, utilization, and storage according to an AI-powered analysis of thousands of scientific, industry, and news sources.
Aperture SpacesTM are designed to help innovators, analysts, investors, and others find actionable opportunities for research, product development, and growth in important and emerging topic areas.
Each Space is a curated dataset covering 1,000’s of technologies and unmet needs and updated monthly, so your team can rapidly zero-in on the key problems-to-solve, partners to engage, and more.
About This SpaceTM
This SpaceTM broadly covers the domain of carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS), which involves a broad group of technologies used to collect, reuse, and store carbon from either emissions or ambient air to reduce the impact of greenhouse gases.
Carbon capture refers to processes that extract carbon and includes technologies such as pre-combustion and post-combustion carbon capture, oxy-fuel combustion, and direct air capture. Carbon utilization involves technologies for leveraging the captured carbon in downstream products, such as the conversion into ethylene for fuel production. Carbon storage, or sequestration, focuses on the long-term storage of carbon and includes technologies such as geologic carbon storage, oceanic carbon storage, and carbon-enhanced oil recovery (EOR).
Included in this SpaceTM
Industries and sub-industries
Systems, components, materials, and other technology topics
Profiles summarizing the key problem "themes" - based on AI-powered analysis and clustering of the underlying problem text
Companies, universities, government institutions, and other organizations
Source publications, including patents, scientific journals, trade journals and industry news, and more
See the top companies, universities, and more
Chart and drill into the key material, product, and process technologies
Refine your analysis by source and date
For those generally interested in generally learning about the key problems and unmet needs in this SpaceTM. Get immediate access for your team, including:
- 3-months of access with automatic, monthly updates as new data emerges
- Accounts and access for up to 5 users on your team
- Option to extend access and updates with a monthly subscription
$995 + optional extended update plan for $99/month
For those interested in a more targeted view. Our team scans your publicly-available data to identify and characterize your organization's products, technologies, and more. We then customize the SpaceTM to help you quickly pinpoint opportunities most relevant to your organization. This View Includes:
- Everything included in the Basic View
- 10-year analysis of your organization's capabilities, based on publicly-available data
- Customized SpaceTM with organization-specific metrics highlighting areas of "technology fit"
Starting at $3,995 + optional extended update plan for $99/month
SpaceTM + Support
If you need more support than just software and data access, let us help! In addition to the SpaceTM or team of analysts and consultants can help with:
- Opportunity Identification and Synthesis. Lacking bandwidth or know-how? Leverage our analyst team to help you identify and detail potential opportunities for your organization.
- Workshop and Process Facilitation. Many organizations are not practiced at systematic identification of new opportunities. We can teach you the best practices for identifying, detailing, and prioritizing opportunities as well as lead your team in putting them into action.
- Custom Analysis. Need something unique? We can conduct lots of custom analyses on our data to help you achieve your objectives. Find M&A candidates. Compare yourself to competitors, and more.
Why Aperture Spaces?
Spaces include data-driven insights about technologies, companies, and their unmet market needs down to specific products, services, components, companies, and more. No superficial analysis here - just detailed, actionable data-driven insight.
Unlike generic market research reports, Spaces let you explore the "guts-level" data driving key trends and innovations. Drill into the details and underlying data sources, and explore hidden connections that otherwise would go unnoticed.
Spaces are priced at about the cost of a market report with no required long-term commitments or user restrictions, so they are within reach of virtually any team - from startups to Fortune 500s.